Let’s check and see what version of Magento your site is using – or if you’re using Magento at all.
Magento 1 reached End Of Life on June 30, 2020 – so if you’re still running it, we can help you out. But first things first – enter your website address into the box below and click “Check Version”:
Why check your version of Magento? If you’re running on anything prior to version 2, you’re on an unsupported version. Adobe (who owns Magento) ended support for Magento 1 on June 30, 2020. Does this mean your website will just stop working? No. It may run for months or years without issue. But eventually it absolutely WILL fail. And that’s when you go from having a website to having a problem.
So check your version of Magento below by just entering your website address. We will tell you which version you are on, and how to contact us if you want the fastest, least expensive conversion to a version that is supported, faster, better on mobile, and will make you more money. Guaranteed.
Marketing products on an E-commerce site isn’t the same for everyone. Marketing vitamins is very different from marketing apparel – in almost every way. Our team of dedicated experts on platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, and even Amazon analyze your product for placement, and make recommendations for a strategy. Then we take a fairly unique approach to paid advertising – but it’s not magic. It’s just experience and a smart process:
- We start out by looking at your focus products. Maybe it’s getting more sales for your best sellers. Maybe it’s getting the word out about a new product. Maybe it’s both, or something in-between. But let’s make sure we’re hitting the right targets before we start shooting.
- We create low cost, optimized campaigns around the target products, and with a wide array of search terms and audiences. It’s called an exploratory campaign. We run it for 4-6 weeks, and we tune it daily. We tune the campaigns to deliver the most qualified visitors to the site – the ones that have the highest likelihood to convert. We do this using advanced tools to track things like visitor page flow, cart abandonment, phone calls from ads, and even session recording software so we can watch what a visitor does on the site before they purchase or leave.
- Once the exploratory campaign is complete, we will have a list of winning keywords, and thematically grouped ad creatives and text. When we say “winning” here, we mean we have campaigns that are making more than the ad spend – in multiples. We target 2:1 return for the end of this phase but frequently come in higher.
- Now we step on the gas – within your budget of course – to start driving more traffic that converts to sales. We continually tune from there to push your return on spend up, keep ad copy and creatives fresh, find new opportunities, and promote new products.
- These campaigns also very directly inform our Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization plans – so they hit the ground running.
We’ve been doing this for a long time – specifically for E-commerce sites. We don’t make you sign long term contracts – ever. It’s our job to prove our value every month. The numbers should be good enough that you are more than happy to keep letting us handle it.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF IT OTHER THAN JUST BEING ON THE CURRENT VERSION?
Admin Panel – Much easier to add/edit products and categories, bulk editing of prices and other product data, and user management is greatly improved.
Performance – A new database designed to keep performance and queries humming even with 100,000 products or more We know – we’ve done lots of conversions with huge catalogs.
Security – Beefed up to keep the biggest threats out – and easily respond to new ones. This is arguably the biggest reason to move to Magento 2, especially when Magento 1 starts seeing more vulnerabilities.
User features – Built in functionality like Wishlists, address storage, and programmable preferences make the user experience an elevated buying experience.
Mobile functionality – Responsive measure built right in to Magento 2 make building and maintaining mobile-first websites much more economical.
Improved checkout – Designed from the bottom up, the checkout process flows better, responds faster, and converts more shoppers to buyers. Subscribe and save and other functions are now much easier to manage.