Magento 2 Web Hosting Providers
Magento isn’t like typical websites. Running the Gold Standard of E-commerce systems means understanding how running the right Magento 2 web hosting server plays a key role in performance and stability. We understand that good hosting solves a lot of other problems people encounter with Magento sites – so we do it right:
- 100% hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute instances. This means that if your traffic suddenly spikes, your computing power, memory, bandwidth, and storage space scale automatically to meet the needs. When the spike slows, we return to a default status – to keep costs down.
- Firewall to keep you safe. We run some of the most secure firewall systems in the world – and we monitor it 24×7. Think you’re not a target for hackers? Think again. We get hacking and denial of service attacks every day – and we still maintain our uptime guarantees.
- Redundancy. We replicate servers across datacenters to be sure that no matter what happens, your site is always running. This also allows us to maintain a backup version of the site in other locations – should something need to be restored urgently.
- We create testing versions of your site running on the same powerful instances – so that developers can work in the exact same environment that will be running in production. This makes testing – not to mention pushes to production – much, much easier.
- Source code control. We support AWS CodeCommit as well as Git and Github so that pushes to all environments are easy to secure for developers.
- Cost management. Hosting is an ever-changing world, and we want to keep costs as low as possible. Our server team works tirelessly to find the most cost-effective solutions for computing, storage, and bandwidth – every day.
Magento 2 website hosting with us is as hassle-free as we believe it can be. Try us and see. As with all of our services – we don’t do long term contracts. We’re comfortable with that because we work to keep you as a client every day, week, month.
Marketing products on an E-commerce site isn’t the same for everyone. Marketing vitamins is very different from marketing apparel – in almost every way. Our team of dedicated experts on platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, and even Amazon analyze your product for placement, and make recommendations for a strategy. Then we take a fairly unique approach to paid advertising – but it’s not magic. It’s just experience and a smart process:
- We start out by looking at your focus products. Maybe it’s getting more sales for your best sellers. Maybe it’s getting the word out about a new product. Maybe it’s both, or something in-between. But let’s make sure we’re hitting the right targets before we start shooting.
- We create low cost, optimized campaigns around the target products, and with a wide array of search terms and audiences. It’s called an exploratory campaign. We run it for 4-6 weeks, and we tune it daily. We tune the campaigns to deliver the most qualified visitors to the site – the ones that have the highest likelihood to convert. We do this using advanced tools to track things like visitor page flow, cart abandonment, phone calls from ads, and even session recording software so we can watch what a visitor does on the site before they purchase or leave.
- Once the exploratory campaign is complete, we will have a list of winning keywords, and thematically grouped ad creatives and text. When we say “winning” here, we mean we have campaigns that are making more than the ad spend – in multiples. We target 2:1 return for the end of this phase but frequently come in higher.
- Now we step on the gas – within your budget of course – to start driving more traffic that converts to sales. We continually tune from there to push your return on spend up, keep ad copy and creatives fresh, find new opportunities, and promote new products.
- These campaigns also very directly inform our Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization plans – so they hit the ground running.
We’ve been doing this for a long time – specifically for E-commerce sites. We don’t make you sign long term contracts – ever. It’s our job to prove our value every month. The numbers should be good enough that you are more than happy to keep letting us handle it.