Our support for Magento websites isn’t just comprehensive – it goes way beyond your typical definition of support. In addition to making sure the site is healthy, fast, and never, ever misses an order, we provide a few things that you’re unlikely to find with other support contracts:
- Ongoing review of improvement opportunities. Support these days can’t really just mean “make sure the site stays up”. If you’re falling behind your competitors, you’re losing. We review the site once a week to find ways to improve speed, the user experience, and ultimately increase sales. We’ll provide these to you in your weekly report, and execute on changes if you approve.
- Monthly allowance of change hours included. Great that we come up with something new to change every week – but what about getting charged for those changes? We give you a number of hours each month that you can use to get these things done. Please do check with other support providers to see if they offer the same.
- Upgrades included free. When a new version of Magento is released (or patches to the system or extensions are released) we not only do those proactively on your behalf – we don’t charge you a dime. You’ll see the upgrades performed (or in progress) in your monthly report.
- 24×7 support. Our support request system is monitored 24x7x365. If anything is wrong, if you have a question, need help getting a report, or have a security issue – we will be there to help.
- Reasonably priced. We left this one for last because we think everything should be reasonably priced, but support almost never is. We’ll give you a monthly support cost that is explained, and ties directly to the complexity of your site. Head over to the pricing estimator to see for yourself.
Marketing products on an E-commerce site isn’t the same for everyone. Marketing vitamins is very different from marketing apparel – in almost every way. Our team of dedicated experts on platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, and even Amazon analyze your product for placement, and make recommendations for a strategy. Then we take a fairly unique approach to paid advertising – but it’s not magic. It’s just experience and a smart process:
- We start out by looking at your focus products. Maybe it’s getting more sales for your best sellers. Maybe it’s getting the word out about a new product. Maybe it’s both, or something in-between. But let’s make sure we’re hitting the right targets before we start shooting.
- We create low cost, optimized campaigns around the target products, and with a wide array of search terms and audiences. It’s called an exploratory campaign. We run it for 4-6 weeks, and we tune it daily. We tune the campaigns to deliver the most qualified visitors to the site – the ones that have the highest likelihood to convert. We do this using advanced tools to track things like visitor page flow, cart abandonment, phone calls from ads, and even session recording software so we can watch what a visitor does on the site before they purchase or leave.
- Once the exploratory campaign is complete, we will have a list of winning keywords, and thematically grouped ad creatives and text. When we say “winning” here, we mean we have campaigns that are making more than the ad spend – in multiples. We target 2:1 return for the end of this phase but frequently come in higher.
- Now we step on the gas – within your budget of course – to start driving more traffic that converts to sales. We continually tune from there to push your return on spend up, keep ad copy and creatives fresh, find new opportunities, and promote new products.
- These campaigns also very directly inform our Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization plans – so they hit the ground running.
We’ve been doing this for a long time – specifically for E-commerce sites. We don’t make you sign long term contracts – ever. It’s our job to prove our value every month. The numbers should be good enough that you are more than happy to keep letting us handle it.